CUSTOM VIDEO PRODUCTION
We want all of our clients to experience the impressive level of skill and professionalism of Obscura Media Studios. All of our services, especially this one, exist to make your life easier by creating content which will connect you to the right buyers.. You can trust us to provide everything you need in order to produce truly exceptional videos.
BUSINESS PROFILE VIDEOS
What are the Benefits of Business Profile Videos?
1. A business profile video is the ideal introduction to your company for audiences who may not have been aware of you before. It’s a fun and interesting medium that uses a combination of sound and visuals to tell the story of what you do.
Letting viewers “behind the scenes” of your business and your work processes in this way creates trust as people can see for themselves that you’re a genuine operation with ethical work practices, and they can gain a real understanding of what you do. It also gives you the chance to set yourself apart from your competitors by explaining how and why you do what you do. Sharing your passion for your work will encourage confidence in the viewer and make your brand more memorable and trustworthy.
2. Video is the ideal medium for showcasing your business in a human, relatable way. By featuring real people talking about their roles in the company and including shots of the team at work, you can create an empathetic response in the viewer. This builds trust in your brand as consumers can relate to your workers as people just like them.
It’s worth noting that 57 percent of consumers say that watching a branded video gave them the confidence to purchase a product or service online.
3. Social media is excellent for building brand awareness – and video needs to be at the heart of your strategy. Video content is shared an incredible 1200 percent more on social media than both text and still images put together. This is because it is highly engaging and entertaining, and viewers are likely to share content that entertains them, even if it is a branded video – 61 percent of users have shared branded content on social media in the past.
As business profile videos create emotional connections with the audience, these are ideal for social sharing. This enables you to grow your potential audience rapidly as users share your video with their friends.
4. Email can be a great way to reach new audiences and generate new leads – but you need to ensure your emails are actually being seen and opened to ensure the information is getting through. Video is hugely helpful here – if you include a video in an initial email, it boosts your click-through rate by an enormous 96 percent.
A business profile video is ideal for initial emails to prospective customers as it explains your business and what you do in an engaging, easily digestible and memorable way. This makes you stand out from the crowd.
With 63 percent of businesses now using video as part of their marketing strategies, it’s something you can’t afford to be without. Of course, there are many ways you can use video to help boost your brand and increase your sales online. But a business profile is probably the most versatile and useful as it provides the essential background information from which everything else leads.
5. Including a business profile video on your website can have a hugely positive impact on your SEO. Video has been shown to drive a huge 157 percent increase in traffic to your website from organic search results. This gives you a huge competitive advantage when consumers are searching for a product or service you offer online.
Additionally, users, on average, spend 88 percent longer on a website that includes video. This means, your brand message has longer to sink in, making you more memorable to consumers next time they’re making a purchase decision.
6. A business profile video lends authority to your business as it shows that you are serious about your brand image and that you want your customers to have the best possible experience.
As four times as many consumers would prefer to watch a video than read written text on the same subject, a business profile video shows that you are listening to their needs and doing everything you can to cater for them.
This builds trust in your brand and encourages viewers to purchase from you with confidence.
7. Video lends itself perfectly to building brand awareness as it is such a versatile medium. Unlike written text, with video you’re not relying on the viewer to use their imagination. Instead, you bring your imagination to the viewer, telling your story in a creative and engaging way.
As we can see in this example for garden designer Paul Bangay, video enables you to use a wide variety of techniques to tell the story of your business. Here we see Paul speaking about his work but the interview is brought to life with footage and photographs of his gardens and him at work. Appropriate music builds the atmosphere and add a professional polish to impress viewers.